Loan Sale Analyst
We are looking for a Loan Sale Analyst to process and coordinate commercial real estate loan packages, commercial and industrial loans and other corporate debt for sale by DebtX clients.
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated individual who enjoys working on projects that require a high level of organization, efficiency and accuracy. Successful candidates should be detail oriented and a self-starter. You will report to the Managing Director of Deal Management and will interact closely with clients, trading desk and sales personnel.
- Organize/Review/Audit loan files
- Prepare written Asset/Relationship Reports
- Prepare/Organize Excel spreadsheets
- Prepare due diligence packages for review by interested parties
- Involved with significant client management facilitating the exchange of pertinent financial and loan level information
- Close interaction with other areas of the company including conference calls with clients
- Manage the closing and post-closing processes, prepare settlement statements
- Perform other duties assigned by management that fall within the generally expected scope of this position
Required Skills & Experience
- Associates degree required, Bachelors degree preferred
- Self-motivated, highly organized and detail oriented individual that can work independently
- Enjoys managing superior client relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Excel, Word and Adobe Acrobat Pro skills
- Previous experience in banking or coursework in commercial real estate and corporate finance is a plus
The Debt Exchange, Inc. (“DebtX”) serves commercial banks, government agencies and other financial institutions, providing products and services to participants in some of the most dynamic global credit markets.
DebtX provides a competitive salary and generous benefit package, which includes medical, vision & dental, life insurance, long & short-term disability, long-term health care insurance, paid vacation, sick time and holidays, and a 401K retirement plan with a company match.
It is the policy of The Debt Exchange, Inc. to afford equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, age, military status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, disability status, gender, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. For more information on each of the policies, click the corresponding image below.
If you’re interested in pursuing a career with DebtX, send your resume along with a cover letter to careers@DebtX.com or fax to 617-531-3499.
DebtX. Meeting institutions’ portfolio management and liquidity needs since 2000.